Re: Installing PostgreSQL on Windows 7 Beta Build 7000 64bit - first results

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Installing PostgreSQL on Windows 7 Beta Build 7000 64bit - first results
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 12:18 PM, Harald Armin Massa
<haraldarminmassa@gmail.com> wrote:

> THE MORE hurting problem on Windows7 is the inability to start the
> postgresql service. There must have been some changes to the service
> framework / security
> "security" which prevend the startup...

I posted a patch for that to -hackers a couple of hours ago.

--
Dave Page

Сообщение: Re: Installing PostgreSQL on Windows 7 Beta Build 7000 64bit - first results
Сообщение: Re: Installing PostgreSQL on Windows 7 Beta Build 7000 64bit - first results