Re: Re : Re : Dependence between jobs

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Re : Re : Dependence between jobs
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 2:56 PM, houssem jemel <houssem20@yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Why can we not use the parameter of the step "succed" "failed" in the pgadmin in order to inject it to another step
oranother job

Nobody ever asked for or proposed such functionality. You could use a
trigger to do some funky stuff like that though - watch for the
appropriate inserts on pgagent.pga_jobsteplog and then have it modify
other jobs (or better, some control table that your other jobs
consult) as required.

--
Dave Page