Re: New redirector

От Dave Page
Тема Re: New redirector
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 10:08 AM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
> Oh shit...
>
> It shouldn't crawl explicit links to wwwmaster, I thought :( perhaps some
> place is forgetting to make it explicit?

Nice work :-)

> If not, then just making it exclude everything under /redir/  wyen mirroring
> should do the trick.

Yeah - the exclude list had redir\? but not redir /. Added now.

Hmmm...

Update has been running since 2008-12-23T22:00:00+00:00 (12 hours 25
minutes 41 seconds).

Killed that as well, rm -rf'd the static/redir/ directory and
requested a sync. I've gotta leave to do Christmas now... have a good
one :-)

--
Dave Page

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: