Re: Buglets in dlgFunction

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Buglets in dlgFunction
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 11:21 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:

> Can you take a quick look at this new patch? Thanks. I'll commit it if
> you find it good enough.

Thanks - that looked good, so I've committed it (as I only too a
couple of clicks :-p ). I did increase the default size of dlgTable,
as the TRIGGER persmission checkbox was getting obscured otherwise.

The only other thing I noticed this time is that the custom autovacuum
settings checkbox on the Autovacuum tab of dlgTable is almost touching
the top-left of it's parent tab.

Hopefully, we're nearly there *this* time :-)

--
Dave Page