Re: pgadmin 1.8.4 pgagent schedule issue

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgadmin 1.8.4 pgagent schedule issue
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 2:35 PM,  <susan.williams@us.michelin.com> wrote:

> Dave - I can't reproduce this on a test machine.  Below is what I did.  Is
> there another method you would like me to use?
>
> I installed pgadmin 1.8.0 on a test machine (windows xp sp2).  I was able to
> add a schedule using 1.8.0.  I then upgraded pgadmin to 1.8.4.  I was able
> to add a schedule using 1.8.4 as well on this test machine.  I'm still not
> able to add a schedule on my primary machine (windows xp sp2).  My coworker
> is still unable to add a schedule on his primary machine (linux gentoo).  My
> other coworker can add a schedule on his primary machine (linux).

Hmm, so it is something specific to a few machines then - though it's
odd that it is affecting both Windows and Linux.

What regional settings do you have setup on the machine that doesn't
work? Any differences to the one that's OK?

--
Dave Page

Сообщение: Re: pgadmin 1.8.4 pgagent schedule issue
Сообщение: Re: pgadmin 1.8.4 pgagent schedule issue