Re: Wiki CSS

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Wiki CSS
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 5:12 PM, Greg Sabino Mullane <greg@turnstep.com> wrote:

>> No, it's been changed back. We don't hand out sysop/root privs to
>> anyone without good and justified reason.
>
> Dave, it's just the wiki, hardly equivalent to a 'root' priv; it
> just means he can edit a few of the more important pages on the
> wiki. Not seeing what the big deal is anyway, this is David Fetter,
> not some random Joe off the street.

We take the security of the postgresql.org infrastructure seriously,
and that includes giving privileged access to services only when
required for a justified reason.

David already knows full well that I trust him - I gave him root on
git.postgresql.org. In that case though, there was a clear need.

--
Dave Page