Re: request for sponsors page

От Dave Page
Тема Re: request for sponsors page
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 9:55 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> Dave,
>
>> My thoughts exactly. Weren't you drafting a policy for sponsor
>> recognition at one point?
>
> Yes, but:
>
> a) we don't have technology to track sponsors right now (working on it),
> and

Hah - from the man that argued against over-engineering techdocs a few
years back, that's funny. We don't need software to manage what is
currently less than a couple of dozen sponsors. A spreadsheet listing
them, review date and qualifying criteria which is periodically
re-assessed will be more than adequate.

> b) JD argued with me so much I got tired of discussing it.

Which is why I suggested to him that we restart the discussion with
some new blood to break the deadlock. If we cannot reach a consensus,
then it'll have to be a majority or we'll never move forward.

--
Dave Page

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: