Re: Translated documentations

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Translated documentations
Дата
Re: Translated documentations  (Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info>)
Список pgsql-www
On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 4:09 PM, Tatsuo Ishii <ishii@sraoss.co.jp> wrote:
>> > This was on my todo list after pgcon, but I hadn't figure out where to put it.
>> > I think what I would like to do is a combination of this and my original
>> > thinking, which would be to add a link in the side nav under "archive"
>> > for "translations", and also a link under the "more manuals" link
>> > for "foreign languages" on the main doc sidebar, both of which would go to a
>> > list of foreign language translation links. This would look similar to the
>> > international community page, where we have the names of the links in the
>> > foreign language. Sound ok?
>>
>> Sounds great!
>
> So how can I help you to make this real?

How does this look? (I had a few minutes while a build was running :-) ).

http://dave.pgadmin.org/docs/

I struggled to find sensible text to fill a page (without just
waffling), so just added links to either side.

--
Dave Page

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Translated documentations
Сообщение: Re: Translated documentations