Re: A fix and a new functionnality for the colour patch

От Dave Page
Тема Re: A fix and a new functionnality for the colour patch
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 9:03 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> Dave Page a écrit :
>>
>> On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 4:21 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
>> <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
>> [...]
>>>
>>> Comments?
>>
>> You spelt colour wrong :-). Other than that (and the possible issue
>> above), looks good.
>>

> Can I commit this patch?

Sure. As a general rule if there are no objections within a couple of
days I say go for it. You're experienced in the code now, and we can
always fix any problems that may arise.

--
Dave Page

Сообщение: Re: Enabling SQL text field in the SQL tab of object dialog
Сообщение: Re: Enabling SQL text field in the SQL tab of object dialog