Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL Software Catalogue

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL Software Catalogue
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 8:22 PM, Selena Deckelmann
<selenamarie@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 2:53 AM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
>> I'm pleased to announce the launch of the PostgreSQL Software Catalogue at:
>>
>>    http://www.postgresql.org/download/product-categories
>
> Very cool!

Thanks.

> UI suggestion: Put the Categories in the left-hand navigation - either
> grouped under 'Software Catalogue' or as a separate blue blob under
> the main navigation.
>
> Right now, a user gets a little isolated when they click on any of
> those categories.

The category names tend to be too long to fit reasonably in there -
the space isn't wide enough. I'm not entirely convinced it's a problem
though - there are no nested categories and the list is only ever a
click away.

It's also not an entirely straightforward change to display it on all
pages, but that of course is a smop.

--
Dave Page

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: