Re: RFC: Product directory

От dpage@pgadmin.org
Тема Re: RFC: Product directory
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Please excuse the top-post (limitation of Jesus phone + gmail)

Thinking about this on the drive home, it seem a price range would
give the user an indication of whether to consider a package further,
and be relatively maintenance-free. E.g.

$0.00 - $99.99
$100.00 - $249.99
$250.00 - $499.99
$500.00 - $999.99