Re: hub.org Nagios monitoring

От Dave Page
Тема Re: hub.org Nagios monitoring
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 3:16 PM, Marc G. Fournier <scrappy@hub.org> wrote:

> I won't get to it until later today, but if you go into AMS and edit VM
> options for the postgresql.org VPSs, you can mark them as Monitoring Off ...
> if you don't have time for this, i can do it when I get online this evening

Couldn't find any options in AMS to turn monitoring on or off (in
fact, it claimed monitoring was off!). I've disabled active checks of
svr4 & svr5 in Nagios itself though, which kindly let me in with the
AMS username/password.

You might want to remove those servers from AMS altogether though -
didn't we decommission them?

--
Dave Page

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: