Re: pgAdmin hang on connection drop/reconnect

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAdmin hang on connection drop/reconnect
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 5:04 PM, Maciek Sakrejda <msakrejda@truviso.com> wrote:
> pgAdmin hangs when connection drops while trying to execute a query
>
>  Steps to reproduce:
>
>  1. Open SQL query pane
>  2. Type "SELECT pg_sleep(10);"
>  3. Shut down postgres in less than ten seconds (the query in pgAdmin
>  will error out)
>  4. Start postgres
>  5. Re-run the query
>
>  Result: pgAdmin will hang.

When I try this, pgAdmin complains that there is no connection and
drops you back at the query window where you can choose a new
connection from the drop down menu.

What platform/version etc. were you using?

--
Dave Page
EnterpriseDB UK Ltd: http://www.enterprisedb.com