Re: BUG #4056: problem creating function with domain argument

От Dave Page
Тема Re: BUG #4056: problem creating function with domain argument
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 5:37 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> "eric melbardis" <eric.melbardis@netkitsolutions.com> writes:
>
>  AFAICT this example works fine in psql.  You need to take it up
>  on the pgAdmin mailing list.  It looks to me like pgAdmin is mistakenly
>  thinking that a domain has type modifiers.

pgAdmin is using format_type() with a query like:

postgres=# SELECT oid, format_type(oid, typtypmod) AS typname FROM
pg_type where oid = 'dt_0'::regtype;
  oid  | typname
 35130 | dt_0(36)
(1 row)

I would expect it to format the type appropriately.

--
Dave Page
EnterpriseDB UK Ltd: http://www.enterprisedb.com

Сообщение: Extra empty lines PGv8.3.1