Re: pgAdmin Crashes After Changing Timezone Setting

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAdmin Crashes After Changing Timezone Setting
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 7:06 PM, Rommel the iCeMAn <icecrew@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I've fixed the bug in pgAdmin for 1.8.3
>
> Where can I download 1.8.3? I just visited the download page but I am
> only seeing links for 1.8.2.

It isn't released yet - I've fixed the bug in the editor and it will
be in 1.8.3 when that comes out.

> > (hint: edit the timezone setting, not TimeZone)
>
> I don't understand. Am I not supposed to modify the line #timezone =
> unknown so that it reads timezone = 'America/Barbados'? Please
> explain.

The editor was showing lines for TimeZone and timezone. Edit the
first, and you get the error. The second works fine.

> > Iirc, the timezone can only be changed with a full restart of
> > PostgreSQL, so you need to stop and start the service, not just tell
> > it to reload the config file.
>
> That was exactly what I did when the config reload failed. Restarting
> the service didn't work either. I'll try it again.

OK, well if that doesn't work, it's a PostgreSQL issue, not pgAdmin of course.

--
Dave Page
EnterpriseDB UK Ltd: http://www.enterprisedb.com

Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin Crashes After Changing Timezone Setting
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin Crashes After Changing Timezone Setting