Re: Popular pages on techdocs

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Popular pages on techdocs
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 12:50 AM, Greg Smith <gsmith@gregsmith.com> wrote:
> I noticed today that direct links to techdocs pages are now all
>  redirecting to the front page of the wiki.  Does anyone have any
>  statistics on what the popular pages were on techdocs?  I was thinking
>  that would be a good input on an organizational redesign, knowing what
>  people were using the most.

You might be able to extract some useful data from Google Analytics if
you're willing to give it a go? You'll need a Google account so I can
give you access.

I am aware that some of the text we migrated is *really* old now, so a
culling/archiving session would be a worthwhile pursuit.

--
Dave Page
EnterpriseDB UK Ltd: http://www.enterprisedb.com

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: mailing lists for US PostgreSQL Association
Сообщение: Re: mailing lists for US PostgreSQL Association