Re: [pgsql-www] Move the developers wiki?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] Move the developers wiki?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 7:09 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> > Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> >> That's not exactly what I'd call "keeping existing links working".
>
> > It is if we point developer. to wiki.
>
> Will that break anything else (ie, is that webserver serving anything
> but the wiki)?

No, thats one of the reasons why I'd like to move developer - this one
is not just on a dedicated apache instance, but a dedicated VM.

I don't see any reason why what Greg & Josh are suggesting couldn't
work - it's roughly what I had in mind anyway, except that we'd have
to use a URL rewrite on developer to get it to redirect requests to
wiki, as that hostname is used for other things so hijacking DNS
doesn't sound sensible.

--
Dave Page
EnterpriseDB UK Ltd: http://www.enterprisedb.com