Re: Adding columns NOT NULL

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Adding columns NOT NULL
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 10:30 AM, Laurent ROCHE <laurent_roche@yahoo.com> wrote:

> So I would suggest to generate the code:
> ALTER TABLE my_table ADD COLUMN my_col boolean NOT NULL DEFAULT false;

It actually does do this already if you add the column through the
table dialogue. I've fixed the column dialogue to do it when called
directly as well (for 1.8.3).

Thanks!

--
Dave Page
EnterpriseDB UK Ltd: http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: Complete breakdown of pgadmin when trying to connect to server or modify properties of tables of views
Сообщение: Re: Complete breakdown of pgadmin when trying to connect to server or modify properties of tables of views