Re: Bug Report: i18n/pgadmin3.lng file not found in MacPorts version of pgAdmin III 1.8.2

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Bug Report: i18n/pgadmin3.lng file not found in MacPorts version of pgAdmin III 1.8.2
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Sun, Mar 2, 2008 at 10:02 AM, John Wenger <netskier@gmail.com> wrote:
> "can't open file './../i18n/pgadmin3.lng'  (error 2: No such file or
> directory)"
>
> This appears to be a bug from 2005, cf.
> http://pgadmin.org/archives/pgadmin-hackers/2005-05/msg00143.php.
>
> I guess you guys are not responsible for the MacPorts version.  I am new to
> using MacPorts, and don't know how to contact the maintainer.   I don't know
> if this is of any interest to you or not, but I typed it so I guess I will
> mail it.

No, the MacPort is nothing to do with us - I don't know who maintains it either.

You could just use the build we supply though:
http://www.pgadmin.org/download/macosx.php

> I sure wish the Mac ran Debian or something I knew something about.

What a truly horrifying thought :-)

--
Dave Page
EnterpriseDB UK Ltd: http://www.enterprisedb.com