Re: additional info needed to list 'data slab' as a postgresql service provider?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: additional info needed to list 'data slab' as a postgresql service provider?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Feb 19, 2008 4:47 PM, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> What I meant was, is there a write up somewhere that generally
> describes how we evaluation each submission for approval. If we don't
> have that, we appear arbitrary.

Pretty sure you already know that the only actual policy we have is
the news/events one :-p Everything else is technically arbitrary,
though implemented in a fairly uniform way by sensible people.

--
Dave Page
The Oracle-compatible database company

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: additional info needed to list 'data slab' as a postgresql service provider?
Сообщение: Re: additional info needed to list 'data slab' as a postgresql service provider?