Re: additional info needed to list 'data slab' as a postgresql service provider?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: additional info needed to list 'data slab' as a postgresql service provider?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Feb 19, 2008 4:37 PM, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 15:46:35 +0000
> "Dave Page" <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
>

> > Now if the listing were to offer pre-installed VPS's with
> > PG+Apache+PHP, and there was specific support for that software
> > combination (or some similar set of technologies), then it would
> > qualify. Note that we also expect such support to be mentioned on the
> > companies website.
>
> Do we have these requirements documented anywhere?

No - that was merely a suggestion for something that would have got
Jeff's listing approved.

--
Dave Page
The Oracle-compatible database company

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: additional info needed to list 'data slab' as a postgresql service provider?
Сообщение: Re: additional info needed to list 'data slab' as a postgresql service provider?