Re: [pgsql-www] Patch review

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] Patch review
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Feb 13, 2008 3:27 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> > Perhaps it's because it was split in two by a monthly boundary?  (I
> > didn't look.)
>
> Most likely.  Somebody on the www team really ought to make an effort
> to fix that sometime --- it reduces the value of the archives noticeably
> if you can't rely on the thread links.

The current system makes that pretty much unfixable. I have spent time
on a PG backed replacement which does solve that and other problems
but unfortunately I just haven't had time for it in a few months. If
someone with PHP skillz wants to pick it up please let me know.

--
Dave Page
The Oracle-compatible database company