Re: Pl/Java broken since Postgresql 8.3-rc1

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Pl/Java broken since Postgresql 8.3-rc1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 11/01/2008, Kris Jurka <books@ejurka.com> wrote:
> Turns out it's not just 83RC1, but all of the security releases, which
> will require different pljava packages for the patch versions before/after
> the security changes.  I've committed a fix to CVS for this, and I guess
> I'll try to respin those this weekend and try to convince the windows
> installer folks to include them in the next point release.

Thanks Kris - I've pulled the 8.3 dll to the win32 build VM, if you
can provide 8.2 as well that'd be great.

Regards, Dave

Сообщение: Re: Dynamic Partitioning using Segment Visibility Maps
Сообщение: Re: Dynamic Partitioning using Segment Visibility Maps