Re: Upgrading the backend's error-message infrastructure

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Upgrading the backend's error-message infrastructure
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Larry Rosenman <ler@lerctr.org> writes:
> __FUNCTION__ or an equivalent is MANDATED by C99, and available on
> UnixWare's native cc.
> You might want to make a configure test for it.

Right, __func__ is the C99 spelling.  I did have a configure test in
mind here: __func__ or __FUNCTION__ or NULL is what would get compiled
in.  One nice thing about this approach is that we need change only one
place to adjust the set of behind-the-scenes error parameters.