Re: pg_upgrade from 12 to 13 failes with plpython2

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_upgrade from 12 to 13 failes with plpython2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Devrim =?ISO-8859-1?Q?G=FCnd=FCz?= <devrim@gunduz.org> writes:
> On Tue, 2020-11-17 at 21:00 +0100, Marcin Giedz wrote:
>> Hi all, trying to performe upgrade from 12 to 13 installed from
>> Centos8 repo gives such error:
>>
>> cat loadable_libraries.txt
>> could not load library "$libdir/plpython2": ERROR: could not access
>> file "$libdir/plpython2": No such file or directory

> I dropped PL/Python support along with PostgreSQL 13 RPMs.

Yeah, I tried to stir up some interest in having a cleaner python 2
to python 3 migration path, but there wasn't any.  Best bet probably
is to convert your plpython[2] functions to plpython3 before you
upgrade.

Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade from 12 to 13 failes with plpython2
Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade from 12 to 13 failes with plpython2