Re: information_schema.referential_constraints contains NULLs

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: information_schema.referential_constraints contains NULLs
Дата
Список pgsql-general
CG <cgg007@yahoo.com> writes:
> For some of the referential constraints listed in my information_schema.referential_constraints table the values for
thefields unique_constraint_catalog, unique_constraint_schema, and unique_constraint_name are NULL. There doesn't seem
tobe any rhyme or reason to which ones have values and which ones don't. They should all have values, right? Any ideas
whatcould be going on?

PG will allow a foreign key constraint to be constructed when there is a
unique index for the referenced column(s).  The unique index could have
been constructed via a UNIQUE or PRIMARY KEY constraint, or via a plain
old CREATE UNIQUE INDEX command.  In the latter case there is no
constraint for the information_schema to show.

От: CG
Сообщение: information_schema.referential_constraints contains NULLs
От: Carlos Mennens
Сообщение: Postgres Account Inherit Question