Interfacing to postgresql running on an embedded processor

От makhan
Тема Interfacing to postgresql running on an embedded processor
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hi

I have an embedded arm processor board(Stargate board) running postgresql to
store data from sensors like light,temp etc. I want to interface to database
using c/c++ language can someone guide me as to how I can connect to the
database from my machine.( I am trying to use libpq for c interface)