Re: pgsql: Refactor all TAP test suites doing connection checks

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Refactor all TAP test suites doing connection checks
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
I wrote:
> Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> writes:
>> So, the problem is with on_error_stop.

> No, I bet it is with "now defines a SQL query".  That means there's
> something to be stuffed down the pipe.

I can confirm that removing the on_error_stop parameter as you
propose does *not* fix it.

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Refactor all TAP test suites doing connection checks
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Refactor all TAP test suites doing connection checks