Re: BUG #4537: role

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #4537: role
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"Marco Peixoto" <mpeixoto@metrosp.com.br> writes:
> CREATE ROLE r227602 LOGIN
>   ENCRYPTED PASSWORD 'md5a4d27e81e0dc6b9828cf2dc84565fb59'
>   NOSUPERUSER NOINHERIT NOCREATEDB NOCREATEROLE;

> GRANT agd_select TO r227602;

You've got the role set to NOINHERIT.  This means that it can *become*
agd_select (via SET ROLE) and then use agd_select's privileges, but it
doesn't have use of those privileges without doing SET ROLE.

BTW, when I try this example I get a complaint about schema agd,
not relation clanalis --- so there must be a few more grants you
didn't show us in your system.  I'd still guess the NOINHERIT is
the root of your problem though.