Re: Cannot connect to 2nd cluster database remotely

От Vibhor Kumar
Тема Re: Cannot connect to 2nd cluster database remotely
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Dec 21, 2011, at 8:26 AM, Jacques Lamothe wrote:

> Hi, I have 2 cluster databases, running on the same host, Linux with redHat. My fist database port is set to default,
5432,but my second database port is set to 5436 in the postgresql.conf file. While everything is ok with local
connections,I cannot connect remotely using any of my tools to the second database with port 5436, including pgAdmin.
Pleasehelp. Any parameter that I need to modify for the new database with port 5436? I have attached the posgresql.conf
file.

Please share exact error message, you are getting.

Thanks & Regards,
Vibhor Kumar
EnterpriseDB Corporation
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
Blog: http://vibhork.blogspot.com

От: "Albe Laurenz"
Сообщение: Re: asynchronous api questions
От: Raghavendra
Сообщение: Re: stop server