Re: [HACKERS] Declarative partitioning - another take

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Declarative partitioning - another take
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2017/01/19 14:15, Amit Langote wrote:
> So, here are all the patches I posted to date (and one new at the bottom)
> for reported and unreported bugs, excluding the one involving
> BulkInsertState for which you replied in a new thread.
>
> I'll describe the attached patches in brief:

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I have skipped the patch I proposed to
modify the committed approach [1] to get the correct tuple to show in the
constraint violation messages.  It might be better to continue that
discussion at [2].

And because I skipped that patch, I should have removed the related logic
in ExecWithCheckOptions() that I added in one of the later patches (patch
0004), which I forgot to do.  So, here are all the patches again with the
correct 0004 this time.  Sigh.

Thanks,
Amit

[1]