Re: How to access table from one database to another database

От Antoine
Тема Re: How to access table from one database to another database
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
> As an aside, Vivekananda, your questions (all of the recent ones) belong on the pgsql maillist
> and not on the pgadmin maillist and you shouldn't be emailing the
> pgadmin owner as well.
And he probably shouldn't be posting html either!
;-)
Antoine

--
This is where I should put some witty comment.

От: Sim Zacks
Сообщение: Re: How to access table from one database to another database
От: "Keith C. Perry"
Сообщение: Re: How to provide db access to other systems