odbc recordset.open with adCmdTable gets entire table on call

От Antoine
Тема odbc recordset.open with adCmdTable gets entire table on call
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi,
I have figured out the problem to the network overload looking at the queries via ethereal.
The problem is this:

prec_recordset.open "my_table", my_connection, adOpenStatic, adLockOptimistic, adCmdTable

returns, as the msdn suggests it should the ENTIRE table. Or does it? With Oracle we have been using this instruction and it doesn't return the data for the entire table - in fact I don't think it returns very much at all. Is there a parameter we are missing on our connection string?
Cheers
Antoine

--
This is where I should put some witty comment.