Re: No multi range functions on version 12

От Nimrod Sadeh
Тема Re: No multi range functions on version 12
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
I misread the “supported versions” section of the documentation, being new to Postgres. In the following screenshot, I took it to mean that this feature (ranges/multiranges) is supported for the “supported version” as opposed to the platform as a whole: