Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add support for matching wildcard server certificates to the new

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add support for matching wildcard server certificates to the new
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 1 dec 2008, at 18.10, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

>> I could assign it to a variable, but won't the compiler just optimize
>> that away?
>
> Wouldn't count on that, particularly not if you are modifying other
> strings at the same time.

I'm not modifying them. But - point taken, will change.

Another q: given that we no longer need fnmatch(), should we remove it
from port, or leave it around in case we need it in the future? (it's
not like we can't get it back if we need it, but...)

/Magnus

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add support for matching wildcard server certificates to the new
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: New to_timestamp implementation is pretty strict