Open positions at Leidos - Baltimore, MD

От John Scalia
Тема Open positions at Leidos - Baltimore, MD
Дата
Список pgsql-jobs
Good evening, all,

I was asked today by one of the managers for Leidos, formerly Lockheed-Martin, if I knew of any experienced database
managersfamiliar with PostgreSQL. I asked him about how much experience he needed, and he suggested that he would need
someonevery experienced, not a junior DBA. The actual position will be at the Social Security Administration, where I’m
currentlyworking. They’re slowly converting many applications from other databases. If you’re interested, feel free to
dropme a line and I’ll forward you on to the manager. Sorry, but he didn’t give me a pay scale. I can say that the
ratesI’m getting are more than I’ve ever received any where, but I’m just a contractor to Leidos,  not an employee.
—
Jay

Sent from my iPad

В списке pgsql-jobs по дате отправления: