Re: changeset generation v5-01 - Patches & git tree

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: changeset generation v5-01 - Patches & git tree
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 2013-06-23 08:27:32 -0700, Kevin Grittner wrote:
>> gcc: error: pg_receivellog.o: No such file or directory
>> make[3]: *** [pg_receivellog] Error 1

> I have seen that once as well. It's really rather strange since
> pg_receivellog.o is a clear prerequisite for pg_receivellog. I couldn't
> reproduce it reliably though, even after doing some dozen rebuilds or so.

What versions of gmake are you guys using?  It wouldn't be the first
time we've tripped over bugs in parallel make.  See for instance
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=1fc698cf14d17a3a8ad018cf9ec100198a339447

Сообщение: Re: changeset generation v5-01 - Patches & git tree
Сообщение: Re: changeset generation v5-01 - Patches & git tree