Release notes version confusion on website

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Release notes version confusion on website
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi!

I was looking at the release notes at address:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/release/10.0/

Then, I wanted to look at the release notes for version 9.6. Naturally,
I edited the URL in my browser to:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/release/9.6/

The result was really confusing. It actually shows the release notes for
PostgreSQL 9.0.6, not 9.6.0 as I expected. To add to the confusion, the
header on the page, and the "Versions" list on the right sidebar. See
attached screenshot.

Can we make it so that "9.6" means "9.6.0", not "9.0.6"?

- Heikki

Вложения

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: