Implementing Frontend/Backend Protocol

От Raimon Fernandez
Тема Implementing Frontend/Backend Protocol
Дата
Re: Implementing Frontend/Backend Protocol
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hello,

I don't know if this is the correct mailing list for this ...

We want to implement, or at least, investigate how difficult will be
to talk directly with PostgreSQL via TCP/IP.

We have the original documentation, and in chapter 43 there is some
info.

Do you know where can we find examples (code) to start the project ?

We found some but where not related to TCP/IP.

Thanks in advance,

rai