Re: why doesn't DestroyPartitionDirectory hash_destroy?

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: why doesn't DestroyPartitionDirectory hash_destroy?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
<3ad792cd-0805-858e-595c-c09e9d1ce042@lab.ntt.co.jp>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm curious why DestroyPartitionDirectory doesn't do
>> hash_destroy(pdir->pdir_hash)?
>
> Maybe it is trashed involved in destruction of es_query_cxt or
> planner_cxt?

Hmm, the executor's partition directory (its hash table) is indeed
allocated under es_query_cxt.  But, the planner's partition directory is
not allocated under planner_cxt, it appears to be using memory under
MessageContext.

Thanks,
Amit