Re: PostgreSQL supported platform report and a patch.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PostgreSQL supported platform report and a patch.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Larry Rosenman <ler@lerctr.org> writes:
> I don't believe your changes are necessary.

The static-inline change was obsoleted by a recent fix, per discussion.
But the rpath changes seem possibly useful (or maybe my thoughts are
just colored by the fact that I'm currently trying to persuade OpenSSL
to build with a non-broken rpath setup on HPUX...)  Do you have an
objection to the rpath part of Billy's patch?