Re: libpq++ ... and kdevelop ... needed packageto get

От jtv@xs4all.nl
Тема Re: libpq++ ... and kdevelop ... needed packageto get
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces

> I've downloaded whole package of postgresql from postgresql.org , and I've
> downloaded pglib++ from gborg.postgresql.org. How should I go about this?

You appear to be referring to libpq++, which is a bit behind the times.
Have you looked at the new C++ interface, libpqxx?

> Im trying this using the console, but I like to proram using kdevelop. How
> can I link this library using kdevelop? (apparently, I'm a new kdevelop
> user too).

KDevelop seems to have a bit of a mind of its own at times.  We ran into
some KDevelop issues with libpqxx, but IIRC those are fixed in the latest
release (2.1.2).

Jeroen