Re: What is happening on buildfarm member crake?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: What is happening on buildfarm member crake?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I wrote:
> I don't think any other buildfarm critters are showing this either,

Scratch that --- closer inspection of the buildfarm logs shows that
kouprey and lapwing have suffered identical failures, though much less
often than crake.  That lets out the theory that it's x86_64 specific, or
even 64-bit specific.  Still have no idea why I can't reproduce it here.