>>relation with OID 1211822032 does not exist

От Dhaval Jaiswal
Тема >>relation with OID 1211822032 does not exist
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi All,

We are getting following error on intermittent basis when we write data into database. We are on postgreSQL 8.0.2, with slony I. We used to stop the replication, taking back-up from the primary, restore it on secondary server and again start the replication again. We used to do above activity once in a  month. After re-starting the replication last time we are getting this error.

We have checked at database side but didn't find much to solve this error. Can somebody point us where we can look for. We have found following from the logs.

ERROR:  P0001: usr(): Password provided not equal to stored password.
ERROR:  P0001: usr(): Password provided not equal to stored password.
ERROR:  22004: cannot EXECUTE a null querystring
ERROR:  42P01: relation "sl_confirm" does not exist
ERROR:  42P01: relation "sl_confirm" does not exist

ERROR: relation with  OID   1211822032 does not exist

--
Thanks
Bablu