Re: That EXPLAIN ANALYZE patch still needs work

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: That EXPLAIN ANALYZE patch still needs work
Дата
Re: That EXPLAIN ANALYZE patch still needs work  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> Hmm, I take that back.  I updated to the current CVS tip on this machine
> and now I don't see the problem.  Without EXPLAIN ANALYZE, the times are
> around 115-117 ms.  With EXPLAIN ANALYZE, 149-152ms.

At the moment, CVS HEAD still has the sampling patch in it.  You need to
be looking at 8.1, or HEAD from several weeks ago, to see the full
impact of gettimeofday-every-time.  (I imagine Simon's strace count
is wrong for the same reason.)

Сообщение: Re: That EXPLAIN ANALYZE patch still needs work
Сообщение: Re: That EXPLAIN ANALYZE patch still needs work