Re: pgAdmin4 Server does not create SQLite tables

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: pgAdmin4 Server does not create SQLite tables
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On 10/10/2016 09:00 PM, Dave Page wrote:
> What is complicating matters here is that we need quite different
> configs for desktop vs. server mode, and it's hard to get that right.
> Another example, besides the paths; Devrim is configuring the security
> keys with default values in config_local.py. That's fine for desktop
> mode, but in server mode we want to explicitly force the user to create
> them, to ensure they are unique for the installation. On reflection,
> maybe I can push those into the sqlite database and have setup.py
> generate random keys in all cases.

Well, the other thing I *think* Devrim was trying to do is make
installation of pgadmin-web independent of Apache, which would allow
someone to install it under, say, nginx or uWSGI.  However, in practice
that means the user needs to take a bunch of manual steps.

One thing which would improve this is to have setup.py take an optional
--directory argument.

Josh Berkus
Red Hat OSAS
(any opinions are my own)

Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin4 Server does not create SQLite tables
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin4 Server does not create SQLite tables