Re: 'Save Definition' - no opportunity to

От Giovanni M.
Тема Re: 'Save Definition' - no opportunity to
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
To unsubscribe send a message to majordomo@postgresql.org with the following command in the body of the message:

approve YOURPASSWORD unsubscribe pgadmin-support YOUREMAIL

On 8/11/06, Norm Costa <ncosta@expertss.com> wrote:
Would someone please tell me how to UNSUBSCRIBE from this list.

Thanks

----
Norman D. Costa, Ph.D., President
eXpert Survey Systems, Inc.
24 Minor Road, First Floor, Brewster NY 10509-4023
Tel: 914-393-8921, Fax: 845-279-7657
Email: ncosta@expertss.com  Internet: http://www.expertss.com/

This message and any attachments contain information which may be confidential or legally privileged and are intended only for the individual or entity named in the e-mail address.  If you are not the intended recipient or you are not authorized to receive this message or any attachments for the intended recipient, then the following prohibitions apply.  You may not read, use, copy, disclose, review, retransmit, disseminate or take action in reliance upon this message or any attachments or any information contained in this message or any attachments.  If you have received this message or any attachments in error, then reply to the sender and delete this message and any attachments.  Thank you very much for reading this notice.

From: Dave Page <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk>
Date:  Fri, 11 Aug 2006 23:02:59 +0100

Sent via the WebMail system at expertss.com

TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster