Re: pgAdmin 1.4.3 shows no dialog on right click

От Giovanni M.
Тема Re: pgAdmin 1.4.3 shows no dialog on right click
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Thanks so much! This was exactly the problem, I was going crazy, uninstalling-installing and rebooting without any change. Should have figured it was something like this.

I set the Top, Left values to 0 as you suggested for the following registry items
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\pgAdmin III\Properties\Database
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\pgAdmin III\Properties\Function

Thanks again,

gio