Re: strip zeros from fractional part

От Giovanni M.
Тема Re: strip zeros from fractional part
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Round and trunc dont provide the functionality I need.

Say for example I have two values in a column of type numeric as follows:
23.455
12.300

What I need to happen is stripping the "useless" zeros in the
fractional part of numbers so 12.300 would become 12.3 and 23.455
would stay the same

Round and trunc can´t do this without me first checking if the number
can indeed be "rounded" to a number without losing its precise value

--
A World of KEIGI
http://keigi.blogspot.com

Сообщение: Re: strip zeros from fractional part
Сообщение: Re: strip zeros from fractional part