Re: pgsql: Prevent concurrent SimpleLruTruncate() for any given SLRU.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Prevent concurrent SimpleLruTruncate() for any given SLRU.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com> writes:
> Prevent concurrent SimpleLruTruncate() for any given SLRU.

I find it fairly scary that you've changed enum LockTagType in the
back branches.  Are we quite certain that no extensions have compiled-in
values of that enum?

Safer from an ABI standpoint would be to add the new value at the end,
at least in the back branches.